You are looking at a brand new product with a 30 days warranty.
We are offering worldwide shipping. Package is bubble-wrapped and insuranced. Shipping number is provided, so you can track your instrument in real time. All packages are sent by UPS.
Usually it talkes 2-4 days for package to arrive to destination country.
All listed products can be shipped Worldwide. Products also comply with CITES regulative.
You are wellcome to buy with confidence.
A high-performance, versatile guitar, affordable yet crafted with attention to detail – all with a single-cut shape. That’s our Fusion T HH EB OCT model. Sporting a luscious Ocean Turquoise that finish brings out the best of its intricately shaped single-cut form, the creamy tones of the dual humbuckers cover everything from mellow, rounded tones to the fearsome roar of a classic humbucker. This model is fitted with a smooth-acting Wilkinson floating tremolo lets you add subtle vibrato – or dive bomb to your heart’s content. The modern C-profile hard maple neck and macassar ebony fretboard deliver plenty of snap and precision. Don’t be fooled by the refined boutique-style aesthetics: this is a purebread guitar designed for rock!
- Ergonomically shaped body
- Body: Sapele
- Matching headstock
- Bolt-on neck: Canadian maple
- Fretboard: Ebony
- Fretboard inlays: Dots
- Neck profile: Modern-C
- Fretboard radius: 305 mm
- Scale: 648 mm
- Nut width: 42 mm
- GraphTech TUSQ XL nut
- 22 Medium jumbo frets made of stainless steel
- Natural wood binding
- Pickup: Roswell LAF-B-CR Alnico-5 (bridge) and Roswell LAF-N-CR Alnico-5 (neck) humbuckers
- Master volume knob
- Master tone control with push/pull function for single-coil/humbuckers
- 3-Way switch
- Wilkinson 50IIK 2-point tremolo
- Chrome hardware
- WSC staggered locking die-cast machine heads
- Ex-factory stringing: .010 – .046
- Colour: Ocean Turquoise