You are looking at a brand new product with a 30 days warranty.
We are offering worldwide shipping. Package is bubble-wrapped and insuranced. Shipping number is provided, so you can track your instrument in real time. All packages are sent by UPS.
Usually it talkes 2-4 days for package to arrive to destination country.
All listed products can be shipped Worldwide. Products also comply with CITES regulative.
You are wellcome to buy with confidence.
You’re a guitarist that likes DIY projects and you’re looking for your own custom instrument? Then check out our DIY kits! Playing a guitar for the first time that you’ve put together yourself is a very special experience. Our guitar construction kits give you everything you need to build your own custom instrument – at a startlingly low price. The body of the Harley Benton ST DIY Kit has a classic single cut design and is made of solid wood that’s been given a base coat of wood filler; the tone wood used varies. The maple neck has a roseacer fretboard fitted with 22 frets, and the scale length is a traditional 648 mm. What’s really cool is that you can shape the headstock to suit your own personal style. Three ceramic single coil pickups produce all the lush, bright sounds you expect from guitar design. The chrome-coloured 2-point synchronised tremolo and the die-cast tuners will match any finish you choose. One thing’s for sure: no other guitar will be quite as important to you as your own, personal ‘custom shop’ model! SPECIFICATIONS
- Complete DIY (do it yourself) kit
- Bolt-on neck attachment
- Rengas body (wood colour may vary)
- Maple neck
- Double action truss rod
- Amaranth fretboard
- Dots fretboard inlays
- Radius: 350 mm
- 22 Frets
- Scale: 648 mm
- Nut width: 42 mm
- Truss rod
- 3 Ceramic single coil pickups
- Electronics: 1 Volume, 2 Tone, 5-Way switch
- Chrome hardware
- Diecast machine heads
- .009 – .042 Strings
- Colour: Natural@+*Note:* The body and neck have been primed with pore filler, making it suitable for the direct application of lacquer finishes. For the application of stains or other surface treatments, the primer must be removed via sanding.@+@+@+*Note:* A certain degree of skill in handiwork is required for successful assembly of the guitar.@+@+