You are looking at a brand new product with a 30 days warranty.
We are offering worldwide shipping. Package is bubble-wrapped and insuranced. Shipping number is provided, so you can track your instrument in real time. All packages are sent by UPS.
Usually it talkes 2-4 days for package to arrive to destination country.
All listed products can be shipped Worldwide. Products also comply with CITES regulative.
You are wellcome to buy with confidence.
Welcome to your new home for guitar tone. The sound of legendary amps and effects, from vintage valves to the latest hi-tech gear, in a robust, road-ready housing: that’s our DNAfx Git advanced amp modelling multi-effect processor. Create your perfect guitar tones selecting modelled gear from a plethora of classic and modern amps, cabs and effects; dive into the onboard drum machine to accompany your riffs; connect to your computer to edit your patches or record your playing… DNAfx is a great-sounding, super-portable guitar rig for gigs, practice or song-writing sessions featuring two quality footswitches and a built-in expression pedal for on-the-fly editing, a big colour LCD display, all the I/O you could ever need. Great tone? Check. Portable? Check. Great price? Check.
- 55 Classic and modern high-quality guitar amp models
- Non-linear amp modelling technology with real tube amp sound, feel and response
- 26 Classic and modern impulse response (IR) speaker simulations with additional support for third-party IR files
- 151 Different classic and modern effects: Drives, compressors, noise gates, EQs, modulation, wah, pitch, filters, delays, reverbs and more
- Up to 9 types of effects can be used at the same time
- Large, easy-to-read LED colour display
- 80 Second phrase looper
- Modern drum computer with 40 drum patterns and 10 metronome rhythms
- Integrated expression pedal for easy setting of the effect parameters
- Up to 200 preset patches can be saved
- Tap tempo function
- Easy-to-read chromatic LED tuner (435 – 445 Hz)
- USB connectivity for editing, direct audio recording (DAW) and software updates on PC/Mac
- Programmable outputs for easy integration with any live or studio setup
- Headphone output and AUX input for playing and jamming to tracks from external devices
- OTG function supports smartphone and tablet software for direct audio/video recording and live streaming
- Sampling rate: 44.1 kHz
- Sampling resolution: 24-bit
- Robust housing made of ABS (top part) and aluminium (bottom)
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 230 x 156 x 32.8 mm
- Weight: 1 kg
- Power supply unit included (9 V DC 300 mA)@+*Connectors:*@+@+
- Inputs: 6.3 mm jack
- Outputs L/R: 6.3 mm mono jack
- AUX in: 3.5 mm stereo jack
- Headphone output: 3.5 mm stereo jack
- OTG port: Micro USB
- USB port: Type B USB@+*Note:* Battery operation is not supported.@+@+*Note:* The editor software for Windows / Mac can be downloaded from the download area at the bottom of this page.@+@+