You are looking at a brand new product with a 30 days warranty.
We are offering worldwide shipping. Package is bubble-wrapped and insuranced. Shipping number is provided, so you can track your instrument in real time. All packages are sent by UPS.
Usually it talkes 2-4 days for package to arrive to destination country.
All listed products can be shipped Worldwide. Products also comply with CITES regulative.
You are wellcome to buy with confidence.
The dreadnought shape of the D-120CE NT stands for a loud, full sound with a solid bass range. The CE variant of this guitar has a cutaway, letting you reach the high frets easily during solos. An impressive instrument played acoustically, its integrated pickup system makes it ready for any live gig, large or small. The 4-band EQ allows you to adjust the sound to your individual taste or the space you’re playing in. The guitar has a sumptuous, natural high-gloss finish.
- Build type: Dreadnought with cutaway
- Top: Spruce
- Back and sides: Mahogany
- Neck: Mahogany (Sapele / Entandrophragma cylindricum)
- Neck profile: C
- Dovetail neck joint
- Fretboard: Roseacer (thermally treated maple wood)
- 20 Frets
- Scale: 650 mm
- Bridge: Roseacer (thermally treated maple wood)
- Pickup with preamp with volume knob and 4-band EQ
- Chrome-plated diecast machine heads
- Strings: .010 – .047
- Colour: Natural high-gloss