You are looking at a brand new product with a 30 days warranty.
We are offering worldwide shipping. Package is bubble-wrapped and insuranced. Shipping number is provided, so you can track your instrument in real time. All packages are sent by UPS.
Usually it talkes 2-4 days for package to arrive to destination country.
All listed products can be shipped Worldwide. Products also comply with CITES regulative.
You are wellcome to buy with confidence.
Welcome to the premier league! The Harley Benton CLG-650SM-CE BK SolidWood raises the bar significantly in its price range. It goes without saying that its easy-to-manage mahogany body is made of selected, solid woods. This is enhanced by some tasty little details like the armrest, the first-class Flex Plus T pickup system by Fishman or the black finish on the top only. Fitted with an ebony fretboard, the neck has a slightly shorter scale length of 25.3 inches, helping make this guitar particularly playable. A well-designed guitar for sound connoisseurs!
- Design: Grand Auditorium with Venetian Cutaway
- Top: Solid Sitka spruce
- Scalloped X-Bracing
- Solid body with arm rest made of selected African A-Grade mahogany
- Neck: Okume
- Fretboard: Composite
- Fretboard inlays: 6 mm Mother-of-pearl dots
- Dovetail construction
- Neck profile: C
- Fretboard radius: 400 mm
- Scale: 643 mm
- Nut width: 43 mm
- 20 Frets
- Wooden bindings
- Abalone rosette
- Composite bridge
- Nut and saddle made of bone
- Split Rhombus mother of pearl headstock inlay
- 400 mm Double-action truss rod
- Bridge pins with mother of pearl DOTs
- Closed WSC DLX machine heads
- Fishman Flex Plus-T pickup system with built-in tuner
- Ex-factory stringing: D’Addario EXP-16 .012 – .053
- Top colour: High gloss black
- Body colour: Natural
- Suitable case: Article no. #250337# (not included)