You are looking at a brand new product with a 30 days warranty.
We are offering worldwide shipping. Package is bubble-wrapped and insuranced. Shipping number is provided, so you can track your instrument in real time. All packages are sent by UPS.
Usually it talkes 2-4 days for package to arrive to destination country.
All listed products can be shipped Worldwide. Products also comply with CITES regulative.
You are wellcome to buy with confidence.
Nothing but sound! For the Harley Benton CLD-30SCM-CE SolidWood, we only use solid pieces of tone wood that have been carefully selected to harmonize perfectly with one another. And the attention to detail pays off. The solid cedar top brings out the best of the solid mahogany body, giving this dreadnought a resonant, rich and dynamic sound. At 44.5 mm, the mahogany neck is a bit wider than normal, giving practised guitarists more space for technically demanding play. And in case you want to play to a crowd, we fitted this guitar with a high-quality Fishman pickup system.
- Design: Dreadnought with cutaway
- Dovetail construction
- Top: Solid American A-grade cedar
- Advanced scalloped X-bracing
- Back & Sides: Solid African A-Grade mahogany
- One-piece neck: African mahogany
- Fretboard: Pau Ferro
- Inlays: Nano pearl dots
- Neck profile: “C”
- 20 Frets
- Body binding: Tortoise
- Heel cap: Tortoise
- Nut width: 45 mm
- Scale: 650 mm
- Rosette: Mother-of-pearl
- Bridge: Pau Ferro
- Saddle & Nut: Graph Tech TUSQ
- Pickguard: Tortoise
- Machine heads: Grover
- Pickup system: Fishman Sonicore / Presys-II with built-in chromatic tuner
- Strings: D’Addario XTAPB1253 Light (Article Nr #471307#), .012 – .053
- Colour: Natural