You are looking at a brand new product with a 30 days warranty.
We are offering worldwide shipping. Package is bubble-wrapped and insuranced. Shipping number is provided, so you can track your instrument in real time. All packages are sent by UPS.
Usually it talkes 2-4 days for package to arrive to destination country.
All listed products can be shipped Worldwide. Products also comply with CITES regulative.
You are wellcome to buy with confidence.
Harley Benton goes premium! This seven-string bass (!) combines an okoume, ash and flamed maple body with a five-stripe neck made of okoume and maple. Incorporating an extra-long 35” scale length, this eye-catching neck-through design is accentuated by a sumptuous high-gloss finish. The jet-black fretboard is made of ebonol and has 24 smoothly finished frets. Thanks to its sweeping, generously shaped contours, virtuosos and aspiring players can get lost in the lush sounds of this dream instrument without tiring out – even at the highest frets. Two active humbuckers and three-band active electronics ensure great tonal variety. An instrument for demanding individualists!
- Deluxe Series
- Body: Ash/nato/ash
- Top and back: Sycamore
- 5-Piece neck-through: Maple/nato
- Fretboard: Ebonol
- 2 Trussrods
- 24 Frets
- Scale: 890 mm (Extra Long scale)
- Nut width: 62 mm
- Graphite nut
- Pickups: 2 G & B humbuckers
- With 18 V 3-band active/passive EQ
- Controls: Volume with push-pull function, balance, bass, mids and treble
- Black DLX hardware
- Bushing bridge
- DLX diecast machine heads
- Ex-factory string gauges: .017 – .025 – .040 – .060 – .080 – .100 – .130
- Tuning: B E A D G C F
- Colour: Natural high gloss