You are looking at a brand new product with a 30 days warranty.
We are offering worldwide shipping. Package is bubble-wrapped and insuranced. Shipping number is provided, so you can track your instrument in real time. All packages are sent by UPS.
Usually it talkes 2-4 days for package to arrive to destination country.
All listed products can be shipped Worldwide. Products also comply with CITES regulative.
You are wellcome to buy with confidence.
Just take a quick look at this luxurious guitar – OK, now take another, closer look and drink in its inspiring aesthetics. The body of this classic semi-acoustic is made of maple and, of course, adorned with stylish f-holes, The high-gloss Vintage Orange finish harmonises perfectly with the chrome-plated hardware. Plugged into an amp, this guitar holds all the promises it makes optically thanks to two rich-sounding HB DLX Alnico double coil humbuckers wired via a 3-way switch, three volume controls and one tone control. The Tune-O-Matic roller bridge and the chrome-plated 50s B-style DLX tremolo system are a joy both visually and technically. Ambitious guitarists will love the set-in maple neck and purpleheart fretboard (648 mm) loaded with 20 frets. Anything goes! A wonderful instrument for fans of jazz, swing and blues – or any other genre, for that matter…
- Build: Hollow body
- Body: Maple
- Neck: Canadian maple
- Fretboard: Amaranth
- Block inlays
- Binding on body, neck and headstock
- 20 Frets
- Scale: 648 mm
- Nut width: 43 mm
- Pickup: 2 Deluxe Alnico double coil humbuckers
- 3-Way toggle switch
- 3 Volume knobs and 1 tone knob
- Deluxe chrome hardware
- Tune-o-matic roller bridge with “floating” ovangkol base
- 50s B-Style Deluxe tremolo system
- Transparent acrylic pickguard
- Deluxe die-cast Imperial Style machine heads
- Ex-factory stringing: Daddario EJ21 .012 – .052
- Colour: Vintage orange high gloss
- Suitable case: Article no. #129726# (not included)