You are looking at a brand new product with a 30 days warranty.
We are offering worldwide shipping. Package is bubble-wrapped and insuranced. Shipping number is provided, so you can track your instrument in real time. All packages are sent by UPS.
Usually it talkes 2-4 days for package to arrive to destination country.
All listed products can be shipped Worldwide. Products also comply with CITES regulative.
You are wellcome to buy with confidence.
There used to be a time when guitarists were divided into distinct groups. “Those are the metalheads, over here we have the jazz players, these are the cover band musicians… and that’s the rockabilly guy.” These days, many players reject these divisions and need an instrument that can deliver as many quality sounds as possible. And that’s exactly what this guitar provides. With three pickups including two splittable humbuckers as well as Volume and Tone controls, the Fusion-II HSH NT Roasted gives you all the sound options you can think of. Made using high-quality components, this guitar is also very easy to play. And then there’s its sumptuous looks – isn’t this a beauty? Oh, we almost forgot! The locking tuners and original Wilkinson 2-point tremolo ensure absolute tuning stability – even if you go crazy on the whammy bar dives!
- Ergonomically shaped sapele body
- Top: “Ultra Flame” flamed maple veneer
- Matching headstock
- Bolt-on neck: Roasted Canadian maple
- Fretboard: Roasted maple
- Neck profile: Modern C
- Fretboard inlays: Clay dots
- 24 Medium jumbo stainless steel frets
- Graptech TUSQ XL nut
- Nut width: 42 mm
- Scale: 648 mm
- Fretboard radius: 305 mm
- Binding made of natural wood
- Pickups: Roswell HAF-B Alnico-5 (bridge) and Roswell HAF-N Alnico-5 (neck) humbuckers and 1 S74-C BK Alnico-5 single coil (middle)
- Volume and tone controls
- Pickup Switch: Single coil / Humbucker
- 5-Way switch
- Wilkinson 50IIK 2-point tremolo
- Chrome hardware
- WSC staggered locking die-cast machine heads
- Ex-factory stringing: .010 – .046
- Colour: Gloss Flamed Natural