You are looking at a brand new product with a 30 days warranty.
We are offering worldwide shipping. Package is bubble-wrapped and insuranced. Shipping number is provided, so you can track your instrument in real time. All packages are sent by UPS.
Usually it talkes 2-4 days for package to arrive to destination country.
All listed products can be shipped Worldwide. Products also comply with CITES regulative.
You are wellcome to buy with confidence.
Offering the sense of balance, purity of design and convenience only attainable with a headless guitar, our Dullahan models appeal to beginners and more practised players alike. The latest iteration pushes headless guitar design into the 2020s: 24 stainless steel frets add more space for creative spirits at the top end of the fretboard while a remodelled rear body carve enhances ergonomics. Dual Roswell HAF humbuckers deliver an enormous range of tones, from a delicate whisper to an earth-shaking roar. Our Dullahan-AT TBK features a mahogany body and a beautiful flamed maple veneer paired with a supremely payable ebony fretboard. Like all Dullahan models, this guitar is built for discerning players looking to explore the advantages of avant-garde guitar design, updated for the 21st century.
- Ergonomically shaped mahogany body
- Flamed maple veneer top
- Bolt-on neck: Maple
- Fretboard: Ebony
- Fretboard inlays: Perloid offset dots
- Neck profile: Modern C
- Scale: 648 mm
- Fretboard radius: 350 mm
- Nut width: 42 mm
- Graph Tech TUSQ XL nut
- 24 Stainless steel jumbo frets
- Pickup: Roswell HAF-B-BK AlNiCo-5 (bridge) and Roswell HAF-N-BK AlNiCo-5 (neck) humbuckers
- Master volume control and master tone control
- 5-Way switch: Bridge humbucker, neck and bridge single coils, neck and bridge humbucker, neck humbucker parallel, neck humbucker
- Black hardware
- Ex-factory stringing: .010 – .046
- Colour: Transparent black
- Gigbag included