You are looking at a brand new product with a 30 days warranty.
We are offering worldwide shipping. Package is bubble-wrapped and insuranced. Shipping number is provided, so you can track your instrument in real time. All packages are sent by UPS.
Usually it talkes 2-4 days for package to arrive to destination country.
All listed products can be shipped Worldwide. Products also comply with CITES regulative.
You are wellcome to buy with confidence.
Electric and acoustic. Flat top and crunch. As a hybrid guitar, the Harley Benton Nashville-Steel effortlessly crosses borders. The body is solid, the bridge is acoustic – and the look is incredible. The guitar has both a magnetic pickup and a piezo pickup, offering both electric and acoustic sounds. And as for the basic character of the sound, it’s your choice: Stainless steel? Or would you prefer phosphor bronze? Some call it impossible. We call it the “Nashville-Steel”.
- Custom Line
- Solid mahogany body with flamed maple veneer
- Multi-ply binding
- Mahogany neck
- Jatoba fretboard
- Dot fretboard inlays
- Scale: 648 mm
- Nut width: 43 mm
- 21 Frets
- Walnut bridge
- Bone nut and saddle
- Dual-action truss rod
- DLX machine heads
- Pickups: Piezo system (bridge) and Lipstick single coil (neck)
- Preamp with Hybrid Blend System
- Strings: D’Addario EXL110 (Article Nr #104555#)
- Colour: Flame black burst high-gloss
- Matching case available under Article Nr #131827# (not included)