You are looking at a brand new product with a 30 days warranty.
We are offering worldwide shipping. Package is bubble-wrapped and insuranced. Shipping number is provided, so you can track your instrument in real time. All packages are sent by UPS.
Usually it talkes 2-4 days for package to arrive to destination country.
All listed products can be shipped Worldwide. Products also comply with CITES regulative.
You are wellcome to buy with confidence.
The Amarok unchained! This design extends the Amarok concept with a longer, 27” scale length to add even more wall-shaking force to your riffs. It’s based around the sweeping contours of the mahogany body that make the Amarok series so comfortable to wear and play. The extended 5-ply neck is built for fluent, clear lead lines and performance playing, with a slim-C profile, ebony fretboard loaded with 24 jumbo stainless steel frets. Two blisteringly loud EMG active pickups add ferocious intensity to your lower register and send your lead lines soaring. Wrapped in an eye-popping Black Red Quilted Burst finish, this Amarok Baritone is purpose-built to explore the limits of what’s possible on a baritone guitar built for speed and power.
- Build: Arched “Modern Comfort”
- Body: Mahogany
- Top: Quilted maple veneer
- 5-Piece neck-through-body: Maple / Mahogany
- Fretboard: Macassar ebony
- Fretboard inlays: White offset pearloid dots
- Glow-in-the-dark side markers on the fretboard
- Neck profile: Slim modern C (thickness at 1st fret 21 mm – thickness at 12th fret 23 mm)
- Wooden body binding
- Matching headstock
- Fretboard radius: 355.6 mm
- Scale: 686 mm (27″)
- Nut width: 42 mm
- Graph Tech TUSQ nut
- 24 Jumbo stainless steel frets
- Dual action truss rod
- Pickups: EMG Retro Active Hot 70 ceramic (bridge) and EMG Retro Active Hot 70 Alnico-5 (neck) humbuckers
- Master volume control and master tone control
- 3-Way switch
- WSC HPS-6 Custom hardtail bridge
- Grover locking machine heads
- Black hardware
- Ex-factory stringing: .013 – .062
- Colour: Black Red Quilted Burst Satin
- Made in Indonesia