You are looking at a brand new product with a 30 days warranty.
We are offering worldwide shipping. Package is bubble-wrapped and insuranced. Shipping number is provided, so you can track your instrument in real time. All packages are sent by UPS.
Usually it talkes 2-4 days for package to arrive to destination country.
All listed products can be shipped Worldwide. Products also comply with CITES regulative.
You are wellcome to buy with confidence.
A semi-acoustic body meets an archtop! If you value stylish design, you’ll love this perfectly shaped 60s-inspired beauty in its exquisite Walnut Brown finish. The body and set-in neck of the HB-60 are made of maple while the purpleheart fretboard is loaded with 22-frets. The body binding and gorgeous cream pickguard exude plenty of vintage flair. Two vintage humbuckers deliver a warm, round tone adjusted with two volume controls and a three-way switch. The scale length is only 775 mm, helping to create a full-on vintage sound that’s instantly addictive!
- Vintage Series
- Build: Semi-hollowbody
- Body: Maple with arched top
- Neck: Canadian maple, set-in
- Neck profile: C
- Fretboard: Amaranth
- Fretboard inlays: “Thumb”
- 22 Frets
- Scale: 775 mm
- Nut width: 43 mm
- Cream-coloured body and neck binding
- Double action truss rod
- Pickup: 2 Vintage humbuckers
- 1 Tone control
- 2 Volume controls
- 3-Way switch
- Hardware: Chrome
- Ovangkol bridge
- Trapeze tailpiece
- Ex-factory stringing: .050″ – .105″
- Colour: Walnut brown high gloss
- Suitable case: Article no. #263559# (not included)
- Suitable replacement strings: Article no. #238379# (not included)@+*Note:* Strings require medium scale length due to the distance from the tailpiece to the bridge.@+@+