You are looking at a brand new product with a 30 days warranty.
We are offering worldwide shipping. Package is bubble-wrapped and insuranced. Shipping number is provided, so you can track your instrument in real time. All packages are sent by UPS.
Usually it talkes 2-4 days for package to arrive to destination country.
All listed products can be shipped Worldwide. Products also comply with CITES regulative.
You are wellcome to buy with confidence.
This model combines a cool look, great playability and flexible sounds with everyday usability! It’s based around an alder body and a bolt-on maple neck with a 22-fret ebony fretboard. The rich diversity of tones available here is delivered by a split coil pickup in the neck position and a humbucker at the bridge position. Should you need to dial in a specific tone, the active two-band EQ gives you all the control you need. Thanks to its authentic vintage look, the MP is a real attention-grabber on any stage: the body’s elegant Lake Blue finish and matching headstock, as well as the chic block inlays and the classy fretboard binding embody the spirit of the sixties and seventies – classic, stylish and timeless!
- Design: PB-style
- Ergonomically shaped body: Alder
- 6-Ply neck: Canadian hard rock maple
- Fretboard: Macassar ebony
- Fretboard inlays: White blocks
- Neck profile: Modern C
- Matching headstock
- Scale: 864 mm (34.02″)
- Nut width: 39 mm (1.54″)
- Fretboard radius: 355.6 mm (14″)
- Frets: 22 Medium stainless steel
- Nut: Black TUSQ XL
- Pickups: Roswell MA-4 Ferrite humbucker (bridge) & Roswell PM-4A Ferrite single coil (neck)
- Roswell GMA2 active/passive 2-band EQ
- Volume control with push-pull function
- Controls: Balance, Treble, Bass
- Pickguard: 3-Ply white pearloid W/B/W
- Bridge: WSC SK4
- Hardware: Chrome
- Machine heads: WSC JB45
- String gauges: .045 – .105
- Colour: Hi Gloss Lake Blue