You are looking at a brand new product with a 30 days warranty.
We are offering worldwide shipping. Package is bubble-wrapped and insuranced. Shipping number is provided, so you can track your instrument in real time. All packages are sent by UPS.
Usually it talkes 2-4 days for package to arrive to destination country.
All listed products can be shipped Worldwide. Products also comply with CITES regulative.
You are wellcome to buy with confidence.
Harley Benton’s Progressive series has already earned its status as a “golden oldie” on the bass market. The recipe for its success is simple: remarkably high quality workmanship, first-class components – and a great price! The two punchy humbuckers and active electronics on this six-string model can be adjusted using the bass and treble controls to deliver a huge variety of eminently useable sounds. The Canadian maple neck is bolted onto the alder body – a classic tone wood combination! The shaping fits your body perfectly, letting you run riot across the 24-fret black walnut fretboard in comfort. Deep black dominates every aspect of this instrument, highlighting the “Tai Chi” fretboard inlays for an exquisitely refined look!
- Body: Alder
- Bolt-on neck made of Canadian maple
- Modern D-profile
- Fretboard: Black walnut
- Fretboard inlays: Tai-Chi
- 24 Frets
- Scale: 864 mm (long scale)
- Nut width: 51 mm
- 2 Double action truss rods
- Pickup: 2 Humbuckers with active preamp
- 1 Balance control, 1 bass control, 1 treble control and 1 volume control with push/pull function (active/passive)
- Black hardware
- Die-cast machine heads
- String spacing: 16 mm
- Ex-factory stringing: .032 – .130
- Colour: Black high gloss
- Suitable case: Article no. #177638# (not included)