You are looking at a brand new product with a 30 days warranty.
We are offering worldwide shipping. Package is bubble-wrapped and insuranced. Shipping number is provided, so you can track your instrument in real time. All packages are sent by UPS.
Usually it talkes 2-4 days for package to arrive to destination country.
All listed products can be shipped Worldwide. Products also comply with CITES regulative.
You are wellcome to buy with confidence.
What if you could turn your iPhone, iPad or computer into a powerful guitar amp and effects processor? Yup, a neat idea. But now imagine a way of controlling all that functionality with real footswitches and controls! This – and much more – is what the MP-500 offers. The control surface features eight programmable footswitches and five rotary knobs. You can also use it as an independent MIDI foot controller for an amp, an effects unit or your favorite software. It also ships with pre-configured mappings for popular devices and software like Bias FX, JamUp, Kemper or Axe FX. And here’s the kicker: The MP-500 also boasts a built-in audio interface that converts your signals at up to 192 kHz / 24 bit, as well as 2 expression pedal inputs and an XLR microphone input. It’s a true all-rounder just waiting for you to put it through its paces.
- Turns an iPhone, iPad or computer into a powerful guitar amp and effects device, and controls your favorite app or software with foot-switches
- Can also be used as an independent MIDI foot controller
- Audio up to 192 kHz / 24 bit
- 8 Programmable foot-switches
- 2 Expression Pedal Inputs for Volume, Wah or other effect parameters (Expression pedals are not included)
- Sends Program Change and Control Change Midi commands via the USB port as well as the MIDI output
- Already contains preprogrammed configurations for popular software or devices, e.g. Bias FX, JamUp, Kemper or Ax FX
- Controls: Ea, L-Out, R-Out, L-In, R-In
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 260 x 130 x 60 mm
- Weight: 980 g
- Includes MIDI cable, USB Type B cable, USB Micro B cable, 1.0 mm Guitar Pick and 3.5 mm stereo mini jack to 6.3 mm stereo jack adapter@+*Connections:*@+@+
- L Input for instruments: 6.3 mm Stereo jack
- R dynamic microphone input: 6.3 mm Stereo jack
- XLR input for condenser microphones (with 12 V phantom power)
- 2 Expression Pedal Inputs: 6.3 mm Stereo jack
- Headphone output: 3.5 mm Mini jack
- MIDI In & Out