You are looking at a brand new product with a 30 days warranty.
We are offering worldwide shipping. Package is bubble-wrapped and insuranced. Shipping number is provided, so you can track your instrument in real time. All packages are sent by UPS.
Usually it talkes 2-4 days for package to arrive to destination country.
All listed products can be shipped Worldwide. Products also comply with CITES regulative.
You are wellcome to buy with confidence.
Guitarists who are often on the road and need an amplifier that delivers in many different musical settings should take a closer look at the HB-80R. This lightweight combo amp weighs in at just under 14 kg and is equipped with a 12” Celestion speaker. With 65 Watts of power on tap, this combo has no trouble getting you heard. Two channels with separate 3-band EQs as well as Gain and Volume controls give you all the flexibility you need. The Gain control on channel 2 and the onboard TEC (Tube Emulating Circuit) feature put a wide variety of crunch and drive sounds at your disposal. And if you’re into effects, activate the integrated reverb or add your favourite external effects using the effects loop. A headphone output, MP3 input, Line Out and an external speaker connection complete the HB-80R’s impressive feature set.
- Power: 65 W at 8 ohms, 80 W at 4 ohms with extension
- Equipped with: 12″ Celestion speaker
- TEC tube-emulating circuit
- 2 Channels with status LED
- Channel 1 with controls for Gain, Voice, Bass, Treble and Volume
- Channel 2 with controls for gain, bass, middle, treble, volume
- Reverb (Spring Type)
- Headphone output
- AUX input
- Line output
- Effects loop
- Footswitch connector for channel switching (footswitch not included)
- Output for external speaker
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 45.5 x 51.5 x 26.5 cm
- Weight: 14.5 kg
- Corresponding cover: Article Nr #260991# (not included, must be ordered separately)