You are looking at a brand new product with a 30 days warranty.
We are offering worldwide shipping. Package is bubble-wrapped and insuranced. Shipping number is provided, so you can track your instrument in real time. All packages are sent by UPS.
Usually it talkes 2-4 days for package to arrive to destination country.
All listed products can be shipped Worldwide. Products also comply with CITES regulative.
You are wellcome to buy with confidence.
The GPA-400 is designed to amplify your preamp or amp modeler. This class-D power amplifier weighs just under 3 kg, a respectably low weight given the bridged output power of 400 Watts. In stereo mode, it unleashes up to 200 Watts per side. A reliable, high-quality switched-mode power supply provides the necessary power. The volume can be adjusted separately for each channel and thanks to the resonance (bass) and presence (high frequencies) controls, you can dial in a sound that will suit your preamp and speaker system.
- Lightweight Class-D technology with switch-mode power supply
- 2x 200 W @ 4 Ohm
- 2x 100 W @ 8 Ohm
- 2x 50 W @ 16 Ohm
- Bridged 400 W @ 8 Ohm and 200 W @ 16 Ohm
- Frequency range: 20 Hz – 20 kHz
- Input sensitivity: 335 mV
- Damping factor: > 80
- Signal- noise ratio: > 90 dB
- Total harmonic distortion (thd): < 0.15%
- Power consumption: 18 W (standby current)
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 482 x 250 x 44 mm
- Format: 19″/ 1 HE
- Weight: 3 kg