You are looking at a brand new product with a 30 days warranty.
We are offering worldwide shipping. Package is bubble-wrapped and insuranced. Shipping number is provided, so you can track your instrument in real time. All packages are sent by UPS.
Usually it talkes 2-4 days for package to arrive to destination country.
All listed products can be shipped Worldwide. Products also comply with CITES regulative.
You are wellcome to buy with confidence.
Big sound, small package! Play guitar, bass, banjo or ukelele and think you’ve seen it all? Looking for an inspiring new instrument? Check out this model and its fascinating 3/4 dreadnought design. High-quality components like a mahogany body and neck and a 20-fret pau ferro fretboard deliver some serious acoustic tone. The scale length is a “cute” 579 mm. The tenor strings from D’Addario will let you express yourself in new and unimagined ways! The standard tuning is CGDA, but you can also experiment with GDAE, DGBE or GCEA. New worlds await!
- Design: 3/4 Dreadnought
- Top: Solid Sitka spruce
- Body: Mahogany
- Neck: Mahogany
- Fretboard: Pau ferro
- Mother-of-Pearl dot fretboard inlays
- Cream/Black/Cream body binding
- Neck profile: Modified Oval C
- Scale: 579 mm
- Nut width: 32 mm
- 20 Frets
- Dual action trussrod
- Compensated saddle made of bone
- Bridge: Pau ferro
- Scalloped X-Bracing
- Open deluxe butterbean machine heads
- Total length: 85 cm
- Standard tuning: CGDA
- Alternative tunings: GDAE, DGBE, GCEA
- Ex-factory stringing: D’Addario J-66 tenor
- Colour: Natural high gloss
- Suitable case: Article no. #238870# (not included)
- Suitable gigbag: Article no. #237374# (not included)