You are looking at a brand new product with a 30 days warranty.
We are offering worldwide shipping. Package is bubble-wrapped and insuranced. Shipping number is provided, so you can track your instrument in real time. All packages are sent by UPS.
Usually it talkes 2-4 days for package to arrive to destination country.
All listed products can be shipped Worldwide. Products also comply with CITES regulative.
You are wellcome to buy with confidence.
A parlour guitar with a pickup, like the Harley Benton CLP-15ME LH VS, is a reliable partner for all left-handed guitarists: small, easy to handle and extremely easy to play yet also uncomplicated, flexible and low in feedback when amplified. The “low feedback” part is down to the tried and tested Fishman pickup system. The shallow mahogany body has a top made of solid mahogany in an attractive Vintage Sunburst finish. The mahogany neck features an pau ferro fretboard and a comfortably small scale of 62.8 cm. A big sound from a small guitar!
- Left-handed model
- Design: 00-12
- Solid mahogany top
- Scalloped X-bracing
- Mahogany body
- Mahogany neck
- Pau Ferro fretboard
- Snowflake fretboard inlays
- Dovetail construction
- Modified oval C neck profile
- Wooden body binding
- Scale: 628 mm
- Nut width: 45 mm
- 18 Frets
- Bone nut
- Pau Ferro bridge with compensated saddle
- Fishman Presys-II preamp system with built-in tuner
- D’Addario XTAPB1253 light strings, .012 – .053 (Article Nr #471307#)
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 96.5 x 35.5 x 9.5 cm
- Colour: Vintage Sunburst Satin
- Matching case available under Article Nr #122211# (not included)