You are looking at a brand new product with a 30 days warranty.
We are offering worldwide shipping. Package is bubble-wrapped and insuranced. Shipping number is provided, so you can track your instrument in real time. All packages are sent by UPS.
Usually it talkes 2-4 days for package to arrive to destination country.
All listed products can be shipped Worldwide. Products also comply with CITES regulative.
You are wellcome to buy with confidence.
This model adds some power to a classic guitar design: The Harley Benton CLD-16SCE offers the pure dreadnought experience, tailored to modern day stage requirements. The cutaway is designed for comfortable playing at higher frets, and the Fishman pickup system ensures trouble-free amplification. The solid, sitka spruce top delivers a lively, dynamic sound and the large body adds power and assertiveness. Aesthetically, this guitar is a real beauty, with back, sides and neck crafted from natural mahogany. Time to rock out!
- Dreadnought design with cutaway
- Dovetail construction
- Solid sitka spruce top
- Scalloped X-bracing
- Gaboon mahogany body (Okoume)
- Gaboon mahogany neck (Okoume)
- Pau Ferro fretboard
- Mother-of-pearl “dots” inlays
- Modified Oval C neck profile
- Black body binding
- Scale: 643 mm
- Nut width: 43 mm
- 20 Frets
- Bone nut
- Compensated bone saddle
- Pau Ferro bridge
- Chrome-plated diecast DLX machine heads
- Fishman Presys-II preamp system with integrated chromatic tuner
- Strings: D’Addario XTAPB1253 Light (Article Nr #471307#), .012 – .053
- Colour: Natural matte