You are looking at a brand new product with a 30 days warranty.
We are offering worldwide shipping. Package is bubble-wrapped and insuranced. Shipping number is provided, so you can track your instrument in real time. All packages are sent by UPS.
Usually it talkes 2-4 days for package to arrive to destination country.
All listed products can be shipped Worldwide. Products also comply with CITES regulative.
You are wellcome to buy with confidence.
A fantastic fit for live and session musicians requiring a workhorse acoustic that marries a compact size with a refined sound, our CLC-650SM-CE sits in the sweet spot between portability and rich acoustic tone. Crafted from African mahogany, its Grand Concert body gives you a more manageable sonic footprint than its bigger Dreadnought or Jumbo cousins with fewer overtones and less weight in the bass range, yet with plenty of body and presence that ensures your playing will sit well in any studio or live mix. It’s designed for excellent handling during your performance, too, with a Venetian cutaway for great higher fret access and a sculpted arm rest for comfort. Rounding off its impressive credentials as a gigging guitar is the high-quality Fishman pickup system with integrated tuner.
- Build: Grand Concert Style with Venetian Cutaway
- Top: Solid Sitka spruce
- Scalloped X-Bracing
- Solid body with arm rest made of selected African A-Grade mahogany
- Neck: Okume
- Fretboard: Composite
- Dovetail construction
- Neck profile: C
- Fretboard inlays: 6 mm Mother-of-pearl dots
- Fretboard radius: 400 mm
- Scale: 643 mm
- Nut width: 43 mm
- 20 Frets
- Wooden bindings
- Abalone rosette
- Composite bridge
- Nut and saddle made of bone
- Split Rhombus mother of pearl headstock inlay
- 400 mm Double-Action truss rod
- Bridge pins with mother of pearl DOTs
- Closed WSC DLX machine heads
- Fishman Flex Plus-T pickup system with built-in tuner
- Ex-factory stringing: .012 – .053
- Top colour: High gloss black
- Body colour: Natural
- Suitable case: Article no. #122212# (not included)