You are looking at a brand new product with a 30 days warranty.
We are offering worldwide shipping. Package is bubble-wrapped and insuranced. Shipping number is provided, so you can track your instrument in real time. All packages are sent by UPS.
Usually it talkes 2-4 days for package to arrive to destination country.
All listed products can be shipped Worldwide. Products also comply with CITES regulative.
You are wellcome to buy with confidence.
The deep, dark sound of the Harley Benton CL Baritone CLG-414CE NT WN is provided by the long scale length (26.9 inches) and a .016-.070 string gauge. In a baritone tuning, this set up sounds awesomely powerful, even though the walnut body is “only” Auditorium size. The solid spruce top also guarantees a lively and dynamic sound that’s faithfully fed to your amp by the Fishman Presys II pickup system. Let your bassist take a well-earned break and start playing the CL Baritone!
- Build: Grand Auditorium Cutaway Electric Style
- Top: Selected solid spruce
- Body: Walnut
- Neck: Mahogany
- Fretboard: Pau ferro
- Fretboard inlays: Dots
- Scalloped X-Bracing
- Scale: 685.70 mm
- Nut width: 45 mm
- Bone nut
- 20 Frets
- Bridge and saddle: Pau ferro
- Black bindings
- Chrome-plated die-cast machine heads
- Fishman Sonicore Pickups
- Fishman Presys-II preamp system with built-in tuner
- Ex-factory stringing: D’Addario EXP-23 .016 – .070
- Colour: Natural high gloss
- Suitable case: Article no. #122212# (not included)